shivalries: (Default)
[personal profile] shivalries
This is an English translation of Masquerade Knights, the drama CD that was released as Knights' Fan Thanx campaign. It's basically a canon-endorsed AU where Knights are all... your actual knights. Canonically, it's written by Tsukasa (cute as hell), so I'd encourage checking out the story that accompanies the Knights Fan Thanx event in-game as well to see the "making of" story behind this CD.

If you're a Knights kisser, this is absolutely content for you.

Notes:
- The translation was entirely hand-done from audio straight to English (no transcription). Some things were simply impossible to understand or pick up, in which case I made my best guess as to what the characters were saying. Cases like this are very few and limited to single Japanese words, so it shouldn't affect the overall story (hopefully)!
- I couldn't really tell the difference between different voices for the bandit characters in the main route, so they're just labeled as bandits, lmao.
- The main route also splits off into branched paths that focus on each knight, giving you more extensive backstory and fanservice. Each of these branches comes with three drama tracks that slot in place of the tracks labeled "- Knights -" in the main route. I haven't done these yet, but I plan to work on them slowly.
- Small heads up that Arashi's character Alan occasionally uses male descriptors.


---

Foreword


Tsukasa: Your Highness, I pray we find you in good spirits. You are most welcome to Knights' performance.

Arashi: The story is set in the Middle Ages, where we, as your loyal knightly entourage, guard you as you make your way to a ball. [Giggles] You can leave everything to us!

Ritsu: You'll be pleased to know that this story is a completely original work written by our very own Su~chan. This magnificent and tender love story is a true masterpiece sure to bring a tear to the eye—don't forget your tissues!

Tsukasa: Ritsu-senpai, please do not raise the bar so high— Ah, you are teasing me on purpose, aren't you? I only dabble in writing occasionally; creating a script for the stage like this is a new venture for me, and I'm afraid expectations should not be so—

Izumi: Kasa-kun, what's with the weak attitude? Do you really think the princess would enjoy something you don't have any confidence in?

Leo: He's right, Suo~. No story's gonna resonate with someone if its creator isn't full of confidence! In work and play, you never wanna do anything half-assed. It's lame!

Tsukasa: P-Please forgive me, Your Highness, for showing such an unsightly side of myself. Yes, it is as you say—I, Tsukasa Suou, have poured all my passion into this story to bring our beloved Knights to brilliance, and, above all, to bequeath unto you the sweetest fantasy.

Ritsu: [Chuckles] That's the spirit. Well, no matter what script we're given, we'll use our superior acting skills to add spice to it. You can relax and leave yourself to us.

Arashi: Exactly. Let us escort you through through all the thrills and sweetness of this moment. Don't take your eyes off it for an instant, alright?

Leo: Now, let the show begin! This perfect spark of inspiration shakes the very foundation of the universe—now, let it wash over you!

Izumi: You ready? We'll put all we've got into this, so you have to let yourself be immersed. Got that, Your Highness?

Tsukasa: From Knights to you, and you alone: Masquerade Knights. Please enjoy it to your heart's content.

♕♕♕

Sword of princess


Leonard: [Humming]

Fritz: Composing while we're on the road? I'm impressed.

Izmir: Cut it out, Leonard.

Leonard: [Humming]

Izmir: Leonard!

Leonard: Augh! My music sheets!

Cassius: What is the matter?

Leonard: No, nothing! [Picking up his sheets]

Fritz: Keep it down, Izmir. You scared my horse... Poor thing.

Izmir: Sorry? If you have to complain, complain to Leonard. I didn't start this.

Leonard: So it's my fault?

Izmir: Yeah, it is. You totally ignored me just now.

Leonard: I ignored you? Sorry, when?

Izmir: You can't be serious. You didn't even realize? You really never change—once you start composing, you shut out everything else. Just yesterday, you—

Leonard: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I get it! I'm in the wrong! It's my fault the sky's gray and cloudy, it's my fault the road's bumpy—everything's my fault! So sorry!

Izmir: Don't give me that attitude! And stop sulking like a baby!

Leonard: Yeesh, I got in trouble again? What am I supposed to do anymore? C'mon, Fritz, help me out here!

Fritz: You can just ignore him. Izmir's always like this.

Leonard: Well yeah, but it's always better to be happy than grumpy!

Izmir: Still, I can't believe you're composing at a time like this. We're on active duty; stop getting distracted.

[Conversation continues in the background.

Fritz: He's got a point. You're way too relaxed, Leonard.

Leonard: What am I supposed to do when a good melody comes to my head? It'd definitely make the princess happy—she loves my songs!

Fritz: What if she's just trying to be polite?

Izmir: It's totally possible she doesn't know how else to react to you.

Leonard: Hey, c'mon, don't jinx it!]

Cassius: It's getting quite noisy back there.

Alan: That's how it always is, though. Isn't it better when it's so peaceful? It's just a shame about the weather. If only it wasn't so gloomy outside… I'm willing to bet Leonard-chan's just trying to keep the mood up in his own way.

Cassius: You afford him far too much credit, Alan-san.

Alan: Naru. Aren't I always telling you not to call me by that name?

Cassius: Ah, my apologies. I will be more careful. But just so you know, Leonard-san is always following his selfish whims, disregarding decorum, behaving with insolence, and lacks any awareness that he is a knight—

Alan: Cassius-chan.

Cassius: But— [Clears his throat] Well, I do hope that, as you have said, the noise behind us at least provides some idle amusement to the princess in her carriage.

Alan: Me too. Our poor princess has been looking a little nervous for a while now. And no wonder—she's rarely ever allowed outside of the castle, but suddenly she's thrust out into the far reaches to attend a ball. It's so extreme.

Cassius: Although, she did say she was excited to travel by horse carriage because it gives her the chance to see the outside world.

Alan: That's true. I bet she's looking out her window right now, marveling at all the new sights. There's just one big problem: Her job tonight isn't going to be easy.

Cassius: Indeed. I've heard tell that royalty from neighboring nations and lords of nearby lands will be in attendance for their chance to get close to the princess.

Alan: Yeah. Beneath all those colorful masquerade masks, there'll be several pairs of eyes sizing the poor girl up. I know she's of marriageable age now and all, but thinking about it just makes me sick to my stomach. …Well, either way, it'll be fine. If I find any of those insects creeping on her, I'll go and pluck them right off.

Cassius: Agreed. Should that happen, I shall strike them down with my blade without hesitation. Ah, but raising my sword against nobility would cause diplomatic problems, wouldn't it? Still, humble member of nobility that I am, if a lawless knave should try their luck, I shall challenge them to a fair duel and win in the name of justice.

Alan: Oh, Cassius-chan. Who would think that cute little face of yours hides so much aggressiveness? You say you're just a humble member of nobility, but it's hardly humble to be the direct heir to a famous bloodline with a storied history. No, "humble" is what they'd call someone like me—the son of the princess's wet nurse, who somehow managed to weasel into knighthood. It is Her Highness's mercy that allowed me to stay here. I really do owe her my life in gratitude.

Izmir: Speaking of which, why does Her Highness have to attend some ball so far away? If all those men want is to meet with her, why don't they come to her castle instead?

Fritz: I bet you'd still complain even if they did that, Izmir. Oooh, I'm sooo busy already. Oooh, who let this random guy in the castle?

Izmir: Huh? Well, obviously I would. Our literal job as knights is to ensure the princess's safety. If some worthless scum—especially if they have ulterior motives—tries to entertain Her Highness's company, of course I'd have a few thousand complaints here and there.

Fritz: Well, they're basically already pouring out of you in streams. Keep that up and we'll have a whole river.

Leonard: Wahaha! Hey, that was pretty clever! We could call it the Izmir River! Then we can have a bridge in my name—Leonard Bridge!

Izmir: Okay, can we not make up random rivers using my name? I could charge you for that. Sheesh, you two could bother to be a little more serious about—

Fritz: Look out, Izmir!

[Arrows shoot through the air. The horses squeal.]

Izmir: Tch! Toootally annoying!

Bandit: That's them! No doubt about it!

Bandit: Drop all your valuables.

Bandit: Wipe out the knights first!

Bandit: Nah, grab 'em! They'll be good money!

Cassius: All knights, to battle! Protect the carriage! Do not let a single one of them set foot near the princess!

Alan: Good grief. Talk about a downer on a nice ride outside. Don't you worry, Your Highness—your big sis will clean them all up spick and span!

Leonard: Wahaha! Okay, bring it on! All that peaceful walking was putting me to sleep! What's a trip without some zest to it, huh? A boring one, I say! Let's do this, knights!

Fritz: Yeah, I could do without the "zest"… [Yawning] Eh, whatever. Whoever feels like dying, come on up.

[They descend into a fierce struggle. Leonard flies in with ferocious energy, Izmir taunts the enemy and complains about Leonard getting in his way, Fritz is calm and collected, and Alan fights elegantly. There is a gasp, as if a bandit has been run through.]


♕♕♕

Execute - Knights -


[The fighting continues. Cassius raises his voice against the bedlam in the background.]

Cassius: Stay calm, everyone! Hold your formation as in training, and we should outlast them!

Izmir: What are you doing sounding like a tottering old sword instructor?! We're in battle—tell us where to go!

Leonard: He's right! Not that we can't handle these small fry, though! [Dodges] Whoop! Wahaha! This is no sweat— [Arrows flies in] Whoaaa! Hey! Don't shoot at people when they're talking! You coulda hit me!

Fritz: Heh, listen to Leonard scolding the enemy. Whoops! Say good night~ [Stabs]

Alan: Both sides are fighting fiercely right now, but with this lousy bunch— [Grunts and dodges] —I could finish them all off myself! Haaah! [Stabs]

Fritz: Oh yeah? Then I'll go kick back in the carriage, okay?

Izmir: Hey!

Leonard: No slacking off!

Cassius: Absolutely not!

Fritz: Awww, they're all mad at me. [Sighs] Well, guess I'll just finish this up quickly.

Cassius: Give them no quarter! Leonard-san, Izmir-san, take the flanks! Naru-san, you clear us a path ahead!

Alan: Sure thing! Time to clean up! Haaah! [Stabs]

Leonard: Here goes! Leave the grand finale to me!

Izmir: Heh! As if I'd let that happen! Take this!

[There are multiple stabbing noises.]


♕♕♕

Continue going


[Footsteps as Cassius walks up.]

Cassius: I've done a sweep of our surroundings. The rogues have all been rendered powerless. I see no need to pursue them any further.

Leonard: That's a wrap, folks! [Stretches] Guess we just bumped into some stray bandits. They were so weak, I had more trouble fighting back my yawns.

Izmir: For a moment, I thought someone had sent them to attack us, but they must've had a real death wish to have a go at us with that shabby equipment.

Alan: Honestly. They could've lived on the straight and narrow, and yet… Well, I suppose everyone has their own circumstances.

Izmir: That doesn't make it okay to assault people. It's their fault for not knowing their place.

Leonard: Guess so. It's kinda ironic, though—without these guys around, we knights would be out of a job.

Fritz: This just means they get around better in the dead of night. It's all about picking the right place and time. So, Cassius, what's the play? We can't just leave them lying on the road here, right?

Tsukasa: I've launched a signal. The guards patrolling the area should notice in time. Let us leave the cleanup to them. We've completed a proper inspection, but I imagine Her Highness must be exhausted. We should hurry on.

Fritz: Right. We've eaten up too much time here. Maybe I'll take a little nap in the carriage.

Izmir: You have a perfectly fine horse to ride on.

Fritz: Oops, I almost forgot!

Alan: On purpose, I bet. Alright, let's leave the talk for now. Thank you for your patience, Your Highness—you don't need to be afraid anymore. Let's head out to the ball, shall we?

[Horses neigh, and the carriage begins to roll forward.]


♕♕♕

Ready to...


[Horses snort and come to a stop. Cassius opens the carriage door as faint music plays in the background.]

Cassius: We've reached our destination. Though the bandits' attack took us by surprise, we've fortunately arrived on time for the ball. Now, Your Highness, please—your hand.

[You take Cassius's hand and descend from the carriage.]

Leonard: Oh, what's wrong, Your Highness? Feeling tired?

Alan: It only makes sense. You may be a special guest, but this is a place you've never really been before. I don't think we'll be having any more scares like we did earlier, but still…

Cassius: Alas, we cannot say for certain. So long as we are unable to ascertain whether or not that was a purposeful attempt on our lives, we must maintain utmost vigilance.

Fritz: [Sigh] Yeah… It would roundabout, but it's completely possible that someone sicced a bunch of small fry on us first to wear us down, and now the real culprit's lurking inside… You know, to ensure we won't be fighting at our best. Though, now that the sun's down and I'm feeling energized, no evil schemes will get past me.

Izmir: [Scoffs] You better work hard tonight for how much you slacked off during the day. Either way, it's a good idea to keep our guards up.

Leonard: Then why don't we all go inside together? I could blend right in with the royal orchestra. Playing along with them, or throwing in some improv—I can do both!

Cassius: That may work for you, Leonard-san, but the rest of us will require a different solution. For now, let us walk in with the guests and keep watch until we are very certain that the venue is safe.

Alan: Hold on. I'm all for safety, but will Her Highness really be able to enjoy herself with a bunch of fully-kitted knights lined up against the wall behind her? Unwelcome advances aside, I would love for her to enjoy the night to its fullest. Lovely melodies, a dazzling stage, riveting dances… I wouldn't want us to rain all over such a fantastical experience. …Oh? What is it, Your Highness?

Cassius: You wish for us to… join the ball? Surely you jest. We require no reward from you. Protecting you is what we knights—

Leonard: Wahaha! If she's so kind to offer, it'd be ruder to refuse! Right, Izmir?

Izmir: You got that right. There happen to be some masks conveniently placed right over there, anyway— [Walks toward the masks] —so I'm for this idea. Well, Cassius? Don't tell me it's part of your family code to refuse a lady's sincere invitation?

Cassius: We would never disgrace ourselves like that! Still, we mustn't forget about status—

Fritz: Status is hardly a problem in a masquerade, right? With everyone's faces beneath masks, no one cares who's a knight, or who's snuck into the crowd. Take a look at this mask—it's pretty nicely made, don't you think? [Dons the mask] Just put it on… and even a knight can become just another unremarkable guest.

Alan: Not that anyone actually invited us. Though, it looks like our dear princess has an idea of how to get around that. Look at her—so confident! I think we're in good hands. Let's get ourselves some masks, then, shall we?

Izmir: Yes, let's. Your Highness, here. C'mon, hold out your hand. …What, you don't like the idea of me escorting you?

Leonard: Ooooh, isn't he scary? Here, Your Highness, you can take my hand too. It'll be fun with the three of us walking together!

[The three of you begin walking.]

Alan: [Giggles] They're such little children. Let's join them, Fritz-chan.

Fritz: Okaaaay.

Cassius: Wh— Hold it! We cannot simply make decisions without full agreement!

[The music gets louder. You have reached the ball.]

Alan: [Humming] Oh? What are you doing, standing ramrod still there? It's unbecoming, Cassius-chan. You could at least bother to smile. You're scaring away anyone who might want to dance with you.

Cassius: It matters not to me. We are here to protect the princess, and nothing more.

Alan: Geez, you don't have to be so stiff. You can still keep an eye on her while dancing, can't you? In fact, behaving like a normal guest might actually make things easier. It won't look so unnatural to take glances in her direction while you're gliding across the dance floor.

Fritz: Yeah, though dancing takes too much energy. If only we could just sit back and eat these delicious desserts. Here, try this one—it's exquisite.

Cassius: We mustn't put foreign food into our mouths. We've no idea what might be mixed in—

Fritz: C'mon, it's fiiine. Here, say "ah"!

Cassius: Mrmph?!

Fritz: See? Isn't it tasty?

Cassius: Well… It certainly isn't terrible. Mrgh… I'm quite impressed at how relaxed you're managing to be. These nerves of mine refuse to leave me. If, in this very moment, something were to happen to Her Highness… [Inhales] The mere thought of it makes me ill.

Leonard: Then stop thinking and start feeling, Captain!

[Leonard jumps on Cassius.]

Cassius: Nrgh! You're very heavy, Leonard-san! Let… me… go!

Leonard: Wahaha! Isn't it such a strange feeling? You can put on a mask here and become a whole different person. No matter who you run into, you can pretend not to know each other, and no one will act like you've broken a rule. "Status means nothing here" is a downright lie—it's more like everyone's playacting being strangers with the weight of status hanging in the background. It's all just superficial enjoyment of the aesthetics of mystery, these masquerades.

Izmir: Yeah, but we have other issues on our hands.

Cassius: Izmir-san…

Izmir: Take a look. There's been one guy hogging the princess this whole time. Placing his hand on her waist like he's buddy-buddy with her… Toootally unpleasant!

Fritz: Nom… [Smacks his lips] Hm… That's the prince of a neighboring kingdom. I think… he's one year apart from the princess in age? He comes from good pedigree, and his reputation is fairly solid. Not to mention, he's not at all bad-looking. As far as dance partners go, I'd say he checks almost all the right boxes, don't you think?

Leonard: Hrm? Yeah, but being too perfect isn't all that interesting, either…


♕♕♕

Escort - Knights -


Cassius: It appears that prince has finally let you go. [Walks up to you] Welcome back, Your Highness.

Leonard: Sheesh, watching that put me on edge. I'm impressed you endured his erratic escorting skills. Pat pat~ You did good!

Izmir: Seriously. His steps were all over the place, and his posture? Unbelievable. Better to be a wallflower than have to dance with somebody like that.

Fritz: Hey, but see, thanks to him leaving, we get to do our job now.

Alan: Oh? I just felt a chill. Look over there—some more hungry nobles are looking at the princess like they want to dance. What now, Cassius-chan?

Cassius: This is quite enough. She has more than performed her duty for the ball. Come, Your Highness. You may hide behind me.

Leonard: Wahaha! She'd be found again in two seconds! Either way, though, it's a little too early to leave the party right now. …I got it! How about we all work together to be the wall between her and the rest?

Izmir: Be the wall? Ah, I get it. You mean we'll keep her busy the rest of the night, right? I'm in. Come on, Your Highness. You're dancing with me next.

Fritz: Whoa, hey, you're not allowed to get a head start. The night hours are for me, so I'd like to have them.

Izmir: Huh? I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Go dance with Leonard or Naru or something.

[Alan: What?!

Leonard: Why me?!]

Alan: Geez, you're all way too eager. Though, I'd feel much better leaving Her Highness with one of you than some nobody. No—that's enough playing the big sister. If I keep taking that role, I'll be the one missing out.

Cassius: Your Highness, I humbly ask you to share some of your precious time here with me.

Leonard: No, me! I promise I'll give you the best time you've ever had!

Izmir: I'm the one who understands you best. Come on, forget them and hold out your hand.

Fritz: [Chuckles] I think you'll find my lead rather addictive.

Alan: Now, make your choice. If you're stuck, you can simply take all of our hands. This is a masquerade—tonight, anything goes.

Cassius: [Laughs] I see you've decided. On this fine night, your knights will take full responsibility for your protection… Or rather, we shall take your company all for ourselves.


♕♕♕

Treasure - Knights -


[The sounds of horses snorting and clopping down a road can be heard.]

Fritz: [Sighs] We've finally reached about halfway down the road back home. It's been a long night…

Leonard: In the end, we didn't let any of those guys get a single step closer to the princess again. Maybe that was a little immature of us?

Izmir: Nah. It's our duty to protect our princess from any lowlifes coming her way, so I don't see a problem. Though, I won't deny there might've been some personal feelings mixed in beyond just protectiveness.

Fritz: [Chuckles] The moment you took the princess's hand, you all had these gallant looks on your faces.

Izmir: As if you're one to talk.

Fritz: Sure. What's wrong with that, though? We kept those insects from getting their stingers in her, and she can have a nice, long rest once we get back to the castle.

[There is a loud impact. A horse squeals loudly.]

Fritz: Oh?

[Cassius rides up quickly.]

Cassius: What was that? Is something amiss?!

Alan: An enemy…? No, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Izmir: One of the carriage's wheels got knocked loose. Just looks like a mechanical issue to me. Still, as long as the princess is inside, we can't just leave without giving it a good once-over. [Approaches on his horse to assess the damage] Oh, this isn't good. The whole axle's busted. Cassius, any spares?

Cassius: Huh? Ah, well… about that…

Leonard: No good, Captain?

Cassius: My sincere apologies! It isn't a long journey, and I never imagined this might happen… This is all due to my negligence!

Fritz: Whoopsie…

Izmir: Oh, geez…

Cassius: I will hurry to the castle and fetch a replacement carriage, or perhaps the princess can return astride my horse—

Alan: What's up with that? Are you trying to take advantage of all the confusion right now to get ahead of the rest of us?

Cassius: No!

Fritz: No way, did you tamper with the carriage beforehand so you could use this moment to take your chance?

Cassius: No! This is no time for your meaningless jests! …Oh, uh… Your Highness, please, don't start laughing as well… All I want is for you to have a moment to rest as soon as possible…

Alan: [Giggles] Alright then, what should we do now? Hrm… Should we just spent a night out here?

Cassius: Wha— We cannot have the princess sleep outside on the ground!

Alan: We'll make it work! We can layer our capes out for her, or have her sleep in the carriage… I mean, if you think about it, it's kind of a luxury to be able to sleep under a sky full of glittering stars, isn't it?

Cassius: Even so, Her Highness's safety cannot be— Huh? You… think it would be fun, Your Highness?

Leonard: Wahaha! True, when you're in a big castle, you don't get to sit around a campfire and watch the dawn roll in often, do ya?

Izmir: Well, we can't very well disobey the princess's wishes, can we? To us knights, Her Highness's orders are indisputable.

Fritz: Yup. We won't be able to see which road leads to the castle until dawn, so instead of trying to push ahead, it's much safer to camp out for the night. You can leave the night watch to me—this is where I shine!

Cassius: [Sighs] Very well. Knights, work together to make camp. We must not allow the princess to feel a moment of discomfort during the night!

[All knights voice their assent. Soon, a fire begins crackling as the parties' horses snort and neigh.]

Cassius: I truly cannot bear the thought of you sitting upon the hard ground. [Beat] …Oh, Your Highness, the things you say sometimes… [Chuckles] Very well, just for tonight, I shall put aside my status as captain of the knights.

Leonard: And that's how it should be! Hey, Your Highness, there's an open spot right next me! Don't be shy—come on over here!

Izmir: Hey, Leonard, you're getting too comfortable. Come over here, Your Highness. You don't want to sit on that hard log. My cape's much more comfortable to sit on.

[Conversation continues in the background.

Alan: Oh no, that'll only warm your bottom! How about you have your big sis sit behind you and wrap you up nice and warm? Wouldn't that be so much cozier?

Izmir: Go hug your horse if you wanna do that so bad.

Alan: My horse, seriously? You're so mean, Izmir-chan.

Izmir: Then go lay over there.

Alan: I don't wanna! It's cold and bumpy! Hmph, if you're so jealous of me, then why don't you tell us the whole truth about your pathetic little cape move there?

Izmir: Shut it, Naru!]

Fritz: [Yawning] Everybody's got more energy than me, even though it's night. Your Highness, if you're tired, you'll have to order us to let you sleep. Otherwise, you'll probably be dealing with this racket until the sun comes up. Oh? I bet it's because you're sitting up that you're not too sleepy yet. Want to borrow my lap? Come here and lie down—

Cassius: Be mindful of your position, Fritz.

Fritz: Argh! You caught me~

Cassius: We are knights. As servants to her Her Highness, we should remember that—

Leonard: Aw, who cares! We have the princess all to ourselves, and nobody will get in the way! What happened to putting aside your status, huh? You always jump to nagging everybody. You don't want Her Highness to think you're annoying, do you?

Cassius: Ah, I, uh… I suppose you're right. Your Highness, please forgive my discourtesy. Once we step back inside the castle walls tomorrow, we will return to master and knights. But as for tonight, until the moment the final spark of this fire dies out, please allow us to be by your side in simple companionship. Now, let us enjoy the short moment we have left to ourselves, shall we? The dawn still has yet to come.

[The sounds of crickets and the crackling fire gradually fade out.]


♕♕♕

Afterword


[Ballroom-style music fades in.]

Tsukasa: That brings an end to "Masquerade Knights". Have you enjoyed the performance, Your Highness?

Ritsu: So, do you feel a little bit closer to us now? Huh? You haven't had enough yet? Oh, you… Well, let's continue for a little bit longer then, shall we? [Chuckles] Oh, Your Highness, your cheeks are burning red…

Izumi: Alright, that's enough, Kuma-kun. You're getting way too close. Come on, get away from the princess— [Grabs and yanks Ritsu away]

Ritsu: Aww… Tch. Oh well, she looks happy, so it's all good.

Arashi: If you really haven't had enough yet, you can drop by again anytime. After all, this story has a few branching paths to it. So, who will be swearing their oaths to you next? [Giggles] It's so exciting.

Tsukasa: And I have sincere hopes that you'll choose me to play that role.

Leo: Nah, nah, I'm next!

Izumi: I'm not gonna let you guys take the lead so easily.

Arashi: Oh, come on! You don't want to end all this in bickering, do you? What little nuisances you are… We're about to say goodbye to the princess, so straighten up.

Tsukasa: Ah, of course. My apologies for the fuss, Your Highness. Alright, all together now…

Knights: We eagerly await your return, Princess!

Tsukasa: We shall meet again. That's a promise!

Arashi: Goodbye! See you again!

Leo: See ya! Bye-byeee!

Izumi: Take care on your way home!

Ritsu: We'll meet again in our dreams!

[Music fades out.]

---

Individual knight routes coming at some point...

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Profile

shivalries: (Default)
quin

Style Credit

Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 10:48 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
August 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 2026